Saturday 6 June 2009

The encounter

I dont need to say a word for you can read my mind. You look me in the eyes and you look into my soul and heart. There is nothing I cant hide from those deep blue sea eyes. I´m speechless, nervous, scare, yet I´m amazed, exited, on the edge; then I ask myself, why use words when a simple touch can express your deepest desires? So I did, only it wasn´t one touch, I couldnt stop, you didnt want me to stop, so why fight it instead of just give in? My finger tips moving slow from your finger tips to your palm to your arm, drawing in your skin shapes that could only be interpreted by your goosebumps and heavy breathing. By the time my fingers reached your neck and were making their way down your back, your lips were looking for mine, but mine were too busy giving your neck a first taste. I became a curious risky stranger in a foreign land full of surprises.
And so this became the first chapter of our life. I wonder how it will end.

No comments: