Thursday 8 January 2009

Fear

The door is locked
You are waiting on the other side
Begging me to let you in
To give you a chance.
It has been to long
We have come so far
Yet, Im still scare
I cant give in just yet.
You deserved much better
Someone that isnt afraid
That doesnt hurt you
That loves you as much as you love me.
Is not that I dont want you
Because I do.
Its just that it wouldnt work
I would screw it up.
You would give up on me
And leave me with my missery
With my loneliness
Alone
Not scary at all, right?
Im telling all this
But you wont believe
So I start walking father from the door
For your own good
While I can hear ur voice
Still outside
Telling me otherwise.
Suddenly you stop
I wait for your voice
Nothing
This is just another one of your games
So I wait longer
Still silence
I worry
I run to the door
Hopping to see you there
Hopping you are just testing me
Hopping that my biggest fear hasnt come true.
I open it.

No comments: