Tuesday 25 November 2008

....

A goddess at my sight, it would be a sin to take my eyes off of you. Sculpting in the air figures of plesure, you are not aware of my presence. If you wanted me to lose all my senses, I did to a point a couldnt hold myself. i took a few steps toward you, I wanted you to noticed me, yet your eyes were lost in the crowd, lost in the nothing. I was by your side, your eyes finally met mine but your expression was still cold. You didnt recognize me, you didnt know me. I wanted to kiss you, I wanted to bring it all back with the right touch, I wanted to make you mine again and again. But I didnt. A tear rolled down my cheek. I knew it was over or maybe it never started. Your eyes softened, you extented your hand to take mind. Only it was too late. Timing has never been on my side. I left having said nothing. All we had was in my mind but what i felt for you was as real as my tear, as intense as no one ever has, as truth as anyone ever will.

No comments: